Grilled Salmon accompanied with Goat Cheese Zucchini and a touch of Red Pepper Jam
Makes 4 servings
1 large Salmon Fillet
4 sprigs fresh basil
¼ teaspoon white pepper
1/3 cup EVOO
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
2 large zucchini
1 cup Goat cheese crumble
1. Take an aluminum foil sheet, longer than the fish. Place the fish (skin side down) in the center.
2. Drizzle with EVOO and vinegar and top it with fresh basil and white pepper.
3. Top with another aluminum foil sheet and crimp the edges to seal tightly.
4. Do it again with 2 foil sheets one on the top and the other on the surface making a double-layer packet. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Heat a grill to medium-high and add the foil packet. After 15 minutes, insert a toothpick. It should gently resist flaking but show signs of firming when it’s done.
Zucchini goat cheese side
1. Slice zucchini into ¼ inch slices.
2. Place on a hot grill and grill about 4 to 5 minutes or until the zucchini is slightly limp.
3. Serve the zucchini as a side and top it with goat cheese.
Jammy Yummy touch: Add some dollops of RED PEPPER JAM to your salmon and bask in delight!